Enterprise Conference Room Support Specialists – Fargo, ND
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently recruiting Enterprise Conference Room Support Specialists for immediate openings in the Fargo, North Dakota area.
The Enterprise Conference Room Support Specialists will be responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance in conference rooms.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining organized metrics data and providing monthly reports
- Gathering asset data including descriptions, locations, etc. on physical assets during preventative maintenance checks
- Maintaining inventory of spare parts and coordinating deployment
- Developing end-user documentation for technology
- Developing and maintaining on-line support documentation and project folders
Qualified candidates will be organized and responsive, have excellent inter-personal and communication skills, reliable transportation and the ability to follow direction. This is an entry level position with limited technical experience required. Candidates will continually develop their AV technology expertise.
Qualified candidates should submit a summary of qualifications as well as a resume to email@example.com. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and MVR approval. Tri-City Electric Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.