Estimating Coordinator – Davenport, IA
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking an Estimating Coordinator for an immediate opening in Davenport, IA. The Estimating Coordinator will be responsible for providing overall support and assistance to the estimators and project managers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Order bid documents, including printing bid documents and prints
- Maintain estimating schedule, updating VP of Commercial Estimating and President when bids need to be reviewed
- Coordinate and facilitate project turnover and preconstruction meetings
- Contact General Contractors and update bidders list for each project
- Work with Estimators to prepare bid documents for submission
- Preparing bid documents for submission
- Obtain bidders list and review with Vice President of Estimating
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of bid documents
- Provide Construction Services with up to date CAD drawings
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma with some college, two years of administrative support experience and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience on a construction project is preferred but not required.
Candidates must possess strong attention to detail, focus on accuracy, solid communication skills, positive initiative and judgement, the ability to problem solve and meet deadlines, self-motivation and be organized.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Tri-City Electric Co. is an equal opportunity employer.