Project Coordinator – DeKalb, IL
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for an immediate opening in DeKalb, IL. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing overall support and assistance to the onsite project and field management.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative assistance to on-site project manager and field management
- Create and maintain job files, track personnel and type miscellaneous documents as requested
- Schedule personnel and process new hire paperwork
- Compile information needed (material purchases, daily job logs, change order requests, etc.)
- Process miscellaneous paperwork and reports (job cost reports, weekly reports, month WIP reports, and timecards)
- Enter weekly payroll hours into accounting software
- Performs filing, faxing, copying, and scanning
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma (or GED), 5 years of administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience on a construction project is preferred but not required.
Candidates must possess strong attention to detail, tact and consideration, focus on accuracy, solid communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, self-motivation, and be organized.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Tri-City Electric Co. is an equal opportunity employer.