Project Coordinator – Des Moines, Iowa
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for an immediate opening in Des Moines, IA. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing overall support and assistance to the onsite project and field management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative assistance to on-site project manager and field management
- Create and maintain job files, track personnel and type miscellaneous documents as requested
- Schedule personnel and process new hire paperwork
- Compile information needed (material purchases, daily job logs, change order requests, etc.)
- Process miscellaneous paperwork and reports (job cost reports, weekly reports, month WIP reports, and timecards)
- Enter weekly payroll hours into accounting software
- Performs filing, faxing, copying, and scanning
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma (or GED), 5 years of administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience on a construction project is preferred but not required.
Candidates must possess strong attention to detail, tact and consideration, focus on accuracy, solid communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, self-motivation, and be organized.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Tri-City Electric Co. is an equal opportunity employer.