Project Coordinator – Waterloo, IA
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for an immediate opening in Waterloo, IA. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing overall support and assistance to project managers and field personnel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Electrical contract administration, including routing of contract documents for approval, resubmission to General Contractor or owner, and scanning of documents into Viewpoint
- Issue electrical subcontract agreements to all Tri-City Electric subcontractors
- Issue/Request electrical purchase orders to subcontractors once signed subcontract agreement is received
- Coordinate and facilitate project turnover, preconstruction, progress and project close out meetings
- Assist electrical project managers with paperwork and reports such as submittals, job cost reports, weekly reports, and monthly WIP reports
- Maintain electronic job files in electronic folders and Viewpoint for electrical project managers
- Perform job set-up function for the electrical project managers
- Maintain project management templates in Viewpoint to track daily job logs, submittal logs, RFIs, change order requests and other forms as needed
- Prepare clean, full size and half size prints for electrical project managers, field foreman, and construction services
- Monthly Billings
- Coordinate with other divisions as needed
- Assist in project close out including submission of warranty information, as-built drawings, and operation and maintenance manuals for electrical project managers
- Serve as resource to project manager assistant team under the direction of the Operations Manager and VP of Project Management
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma with some college, two years of administrative support experience and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience on a construction project is preferred but not required.
Candidates must possess strong attention to detail, focus on accuracy, solid communication skills, positive initiative and judgement, the ability to problem solve and meet deadlines, self-motivation and be organized. Candidates will be required to train in Davenport, Iowa (accommodations will be provided).
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Tri-City Electric Co. is an equal opportunity employer.