Solar PV Estimator – Davenport, IA
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking an Estimator for an immediate opening in Davenport, IA. The Solar PV Estimator will be responsible for preparing detailed estimates for commercial and residential solar electric projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contract administration
- Attending pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of projects
- Reviewing proposed specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate; gathering quotes, printing drawings, counting, take-off estimating, and respond to RFIs and RFQs
- Professionally interacting with customers, other trades, general contractors, and internal staff
- Providing Construction Services with up to date CAD drawings; assisting with the assembly of shop drawings as per project requirements
- Providing technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required
- NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional
Qualified candidates will have experience in Solar Electric Systems and management experience.
Candidates must possess strong attention to detail, focus on accuracy, solid communication skills, positive initiative and judgement, the ability to problem solve and meet deadlines and the ability to multitask with tact and consideration.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Tri-City Electric Co. is an equal opportunity employer.