Warehouse Assistant – Des Moines, IA
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking a Warehouse Assistant for an immediate opening in Des Moines, IA. The warehouse assistant is responsible for transporting material between the warehouse and the jobsite in a timely and efficient manner as well as assisting with the organization and maintenance of the warehouse.
Main duties include:
- routine maintenance of truck (including oil changes, tire pressure checks, and fuel)
- load, unload, and handle material
- meet daily route and time-schedules
- track inventory and label tools
- clean/sweep warehouse
- communicate with jobsite foreman and warehouse management
- comply with the DOT and safety standards
Qualified candidates will have strong organization skills, a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Candidates must be reliable, able to follow direction, have knowledge of the Des Moines area, the ability to pay attention to detail and solid communication skills. Candidates must be able to obtain a valid chauffer’s license within 30 days of hire. Qualified candidates should submit a summary of qualifications and a resume.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and MVR report. Tri-City Electric Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.