Warehouse Coordinator – DeKalb, IL
Tri-City Electric Co. is current seeking a Warehouse Coordinator for an immediate opening in DeKalb, IL. The warehouse coordinator is responsible for managing inventory as well as assisting with the organization and maintenance of the warehouse.
Main duties include:
- routine maintenance of truck (including oil changes, tire pressure checks, and fuel)
- load, unload, and handle material
- meet daily route and time-schedules
- track inventory and label tools
- clean/sweep warehouse
- communicate with jobsite foreman and warehouse management
- comply with the DOT and safety standards
Qualified candidates will have strong organization skills, a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Candidates must be reliable, able to follow direction, have the ability to pay attention to detail and solid communication skills. Candidates must be able to obtain a valid chauffer’s license within 30 days of hire. A CDL is preferred but not required. Qualified candidates should submit a summary of qualifications and a resume.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and MVR report. Tri-City Electric Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.