Security/Video Surveillance Programmer – Des Moines, IA
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking a Security/Video Surveillance Programmer Des Moines, IA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Main duties include programming and installation of security/video surveillance components in large construction, new construction, and remodeling projects.
- Assisting Project Technicians with Tier 1 Support for the following items: Software Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting, Access Control Configuration/Troubleshooting, Video Camera Configuration/Troubleshooting
- Assist client/customers both internal and external with various requests for security system programming support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills involving interacting with different people within and to customers outside of the organization.
- Formal Training in access control, video surveillance, category cabling, and low voltage installations
- Reliable transportation
- Candidates must have a basic knowledge of programming access control, video surveillance and alarm systems.
- Previous experience installing and focusing cameras as well as commissioning servers is also required.
- Systems included but not limited to: RS2. IDenticard, Avigilon, AMAG Technology and Hartmann Controls.
- Candidates must possess strong attention to detail, tact, and consideration, focus on accuracy, solid communication skills, positive initiative and judgement, the ability to problem solve and meet deadlines, self-motivation, business acumen and be organized. Candidates must be able to follow directions, climb ladders and lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Tri-City Electric Co. is an equal opportunity employer.