Get innovative solutions, reliability and service on every job.
Designing an A/V system goes beyond picking components off a shelf. It requires understanding the underlying technologies and integrating them in a way that achieves the best results. This is where Tri-City Electric Co. excels. You can have the confidence we will deliver on the latest A/V technology, paths for upgrades, reliable performance, and ongoing support to meet your immediate and long-term A/V needs.
When you partner with Tri-City Electric Co. you can count on Confidence Delivered®.
Experience you can trust
The right audio visual system should do precisely what you need it to do. When you work with us, you’ll quickly realize you won’t get a cookie-cutter approach. Our experienced team will listen to your challenges and put together a thorough needs analysis. Next, we’ll design a solution that is rooted in years of experience and perfect for your unique situation.
What’s best – due to Tri-City’s size and purchasing power, we can provide you with additional electrical or technology solutions. No need to get another vendor involved.
We’re proud to partner with the following brands:
- Williams Sound
Areas of expertise
- Audio systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Presentation Systems
- Professional Audio/Visual Systems
- Audio/Visual Systems
- Video equipment
- Display equipment
- Conference room Audio/Visual equipment
- Video conferencing
- Digital signage
- Residential audio visual equipment
- Sound Masking
- Paging and Alert Systems
- Audio/Visual Integration
- Audio/Visual Design
- Product and System Engineering
- In-House Programming
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Performance analysis
Engineering & Certifications
- In-House Design
- In-House Registered Communication Distribution Designers (RCDD)
- CTS & CTS-I
- ISF Level II
- Certified Extron XTP Systems Designer Engineer
- Crestron Digital Media Certified Engineer (DMC-E)
- Crestron Digital Media Certified Designer (DMC-D)
- Crestron Master Level Programmer
- AMX Master Level Programmer
Our commitment to safety is uncompromising. It is a basic tenet of our operations and something that each employee must commit to before they can join our team.
Led by our in-house safety director, our leadership team takes direct responsibility for employee safety and the quality of our safety programs. Foremen are accountable for the jobs and the people they supervise. Employees take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their fellow workers.
Our safety initiatives include:
- Correcting potentially unsafe conditions and equipment before they produce injuries.
- Identifying unsafe or incorrect employee work habits and correcting them.
- Training and motivating all employees to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Pre-planning jobs to comply with safety standards.
As a result of these efforts, Tri-City Electric Co. has exceptionally low insurance modification rates over the last decade – a cost savings we proudly pass along to customers.