Embrace the power of unified communications.
Experienced in telecommunications
Nothing is more critical to the success of your business or organization than reliable, up-to-date telecommunications. From Unified Communications to VoIP, our team is ready to assist you with all phases of planning, design, installation and maintenance for data and voice systems. With our range of products and services, your organization can stay in touch across town and across the world.
When you partner with Tri-City Electric Co., you can count on Confidence Delivered®.
Need Telecommunications solutions for your school?
With Tri-City Electric Co.’s financial strength and local ownership, you can be completely confident in our team.
Our telecommunications specialists have years of experience and training to ensure your solution meets your communications needs and is successfully implemented. On average, our technicians have more than 15 years of experience, while our sales and project management team members average 25+ years.
Areas of expertise
- VoIP & Digital
- Premise & Cloud
- Virtual Server/Software Only
- Unified Communications
- Presence Based Communications
- Voice Mail, Fax Messaging, & Automated Attendant
- Mobility Solutions
- Voice Enabled Nurse Call
- SIP Endpoints
Networking and Systems Integration
- Remote and Mobile Workforce
- Multiple Site
- Virtual Enterprise
- Web Conferencing and Collaboration
- Business & Enterprise Class Wifi
- Point to Point Wireless
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Call Accounting
- Sound Masking
- Overhead Paging
Service & Support
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Performance Analysis
- Network Assessment (LAN/WAN)
- Technical Support
- Maintenance Contracts
- Time & Material
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Multimedia Contact Center
- Call Recording
- Integrated Voice Response
- Banking and Financial Services
- Professional Service Organizations
- Not For Profit
- Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution
Authorized business partners
We also support Toshiba, Nortel, Panasonic DBS, SpectraLink and Polycom.
Our commitment to safety is uncompromising. It is a basic tenet of our operations and something that each employee must commit to before they can join our team.
Led by our in-house safety director and our team of safety professionals, our leadership team takes direct responsibility for employee safety and the quality of our safety programs. Foremen are accountable for the jobs and the people they supervise. Employees take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their fellow workers.
Our safety initiatives include:
- Correcting potentially unsafe conditions and equipment before they produce injuries.
- Identifying unsafe or incorrect employee work habits and correcting them.
- Training and motivating all employees to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Pre-planning jobs to comply with safety standards.
As a result of these efforts, Tri-City Electric Co. has exceptionally low insurance modification rates over the last decade – a cost savings we proudly pass along to customers.