Protect your business with state-of-the-art solutions.
Security is becoming more critical for the long-term success of your business. It’s not something you can afford to take a chance on. With a Tri-City Electric Company partnership, you’ll receive the expertise of a company that has been doing business since 1895.
When you partner with Tri-City Electric Co., you can count on Confidence Delivered®.
Our Security Solutions division can provide you with a full range of design, installation and maintenance services to support your commercial and industrial security, access control and video surveillance needs.
Most importantly, our solutions are designed specifically to your needs. While many of our competitors stick with a few core models, all of our solutions are custom designed to those products most important to you. In addition, when you partner with Tri-City, you’ll be able to make use of all the other service divisions that are part of our company – like structured cabling, audio visual services or telecommunications. That means turn-key solutions without any additional subcontractors.
Areas of expertise
Consultation & Design
- IP-based Video Solutions
- CCTV (Closed-circuit television)
- Complete Digital System Design
- Access Control Systems
- System Integrations
- Security System Management Software
- Manage access control, alarm and video on one unified platform
- In-House Registered Communication
- Distribution Designers (RCDD)
- In-House AutoCAD Systems & Specialist
- Highly trained and manufacturer-certified technicians
- State-of-the-art testing equipment
- Certified Installations
Ongoing Maintenance and Support
- 24-hour emergency response
- Technical Support
- Custom projects, maintenance and support agreements
- Up to a 25-year extended product warranty on cabling
Authorized Integrator for:
- Aimetis VMS
- AMAG Technology
- Arecont Vision
- Assa Abloy
- Axis Communications – Certified Channel Gold Partner
- Bosch Security Systems
- Hanwha Techwin
- Hartmann Controls
- Louroe Electronics
- Milestone Systems – Platinum Channel Partner
- RS2 Technologies
- Senstar Perimeter Detection
- Video Insight VMS
Authorized Cabling System Installer of:
- CommScope Uniprise
- Ortronics/Superior Essex
- Systimax (VAR) Valued Added Reseller
- Tyco Amp
Authorized Fiber Optic Installer of:
- Ortronics/Superior Essex
Our commitment to safety is uncompromising. It is a basic tenet of our operations and something that each employee must commit to before they can join our team.
Led by our in-house safety director and our team of safety professionals, our leadership team takes direct responsibility for employee safety and the quality of our safety programs. Foremen are accountable for the jobs and the people they supervise. Employees take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their fellow workers.
Our safety initiatives include:
- Correcting potentially unsafe conditions and equipment before they produce injuries.
- Identifying unsafe or incorrect employee work habits and correcting them.
- Training and motivating all employees to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Pre-planning jobs to comply with safety standards.
As a result of these efforts, Tri-City Electric Co. has exceptionally low insurance modification rates over the last decade – a cost savings we proudly pass along to customers.