Audio/Visual Estimator – Davenport, IA
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking an Audio/Visual Estimator for an immediate opening in Davenport, IA. The Audio/Visual Estimator will be responsible for preparing detailed estimates for audio projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- contract administration
- attending pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of projects
- reviewing proposed specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate; gathering quotes, printing drawings, counting, take-off estimating, and respond to RFIs and RFQs
- professionally interacting with customers, other trades, general contractors, and internal staff
- providing Construction Services with up to date CAD drawings; assisting with the assembly of shop drawings as per project requirements
- providing technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required
Qualified candidates will have experience in Audio/Visual and management experience.
Candidates must possess strong attention to detail, focus on accuracy, solid communication skills, positive initiative and judgement, the ability to problem solve and meet deadlines and the ability to multitask with tact and consideration.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Tri-City Electric Co. is an equal opportunity employer.