Project Manager – Davenport, IA
Paramount Millwright Services is currently seeking a Project Manager for an immediate opening in Davenport, IA. The Project Manager will be responsible for preparing detailed estimates for millwright projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- providing follow up regarding status of quoted items, subcontractors, and equipment purchase orders
- attending weekly job meetings (onsite and internally)
- supervising total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule (includes interfacing with customer representatives, A-E representatives, other contractors, etc.)
- planning, coordinating and supervising on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.)
- supervising craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract
- providing technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required
- estimating of projects
- directing and assigning manpower
- attaining rental equipment as needed
- estimating and issuance of change orders
- assuming responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project
- fostering and maintaining good morale and positive relationships with field, customers and/or office personnel
- participating as a team in calling and selling customers on potential project
- performing additional assignments per management’s direction
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in millwright industry and previous management experience.
Candidates must possess strong attention to detail, focus on accuracy, solid communication skills, a strong mechanical aptitude, positive initiative and judgement, the ability to problem solve and meet deadlines and the ability to multitask with tact and consideration.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Paramount Millwright Services is an equal opportunity employer.