Jobsite Safety Supervisors – Davenport, IA
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently seeking experienced Jobsite Safety Supervisors for immediate openings in Davenport, IA. The Jobsite Safety Supervisor’s primary function is to plan, implement, and supervise project safety programs in compliance with corporate safety program standards.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Controlling hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities through safety management and supervisory personnel
- Assisting corporate programs by developing employee and craft safety orientation training programs and implementing upon completion
- Conducting work area safety inspections and documenting via electronic audits
- Coordinate incident investigations and complete reporting for any job-related injury, equipment, or near-miss events
- Reviewing documentation to ensure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures and implementing corrective action as required
- Assist in training jobsite personnel
- Attend jobsite coordination meetings
- Must comply with all OSHA and other regulatory requirements
Qualified candidates will have a four year occupational safety/health degree or equivalent combinations of training and related experience, construction safety experience and a thorough understanding of and the ability to enforce all federal, state, local, and company regulations. Background in electrical safety is preferred but not required.
Candidates must have the ability to recognize hazardous situations and implement corrective measures as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualified candidates should submit a copy of their resume and a summary of their skills to Tri-City Electric Co.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and reference check. Tri-City Electric Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.